a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge, minus the cupcake

This card is based off a sketch on Taylor VanBrugen's "Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge" only I didn't have any cupcakes to use. I also combined it with this weeks color challenge CC152 on SCS using Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue and Real Red. I really like this color combo and the way it turned out.


Card Details:
Stamp Sets: Stipple Celebrations, Simply Said, Print Pattern, Seeing Spots
Cardstock/Ink: Basic Black, Real Red, Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Real Red Grosgrain, prima flower, white signo gel pen, circle punches


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...