a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, February 18, 2008

Scrapbook layout turned in to card



I used Allison's scrapbook sketch to turn in to a card. I really liked this one and although it did take me forever to do, I really liked the outcome. I'm trying to practice my watercoloring!


Using scraps off the last card I continued with the theme of eggplant envy and old olive and added Regal Rose in to the mix.


Stamp Sets: Bird Border by Magenta, sentiment by Hero Arts (Many Friends)
Cardstock: Eggplant Envy, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Confetti White
Inks: same as above
Accessories: Old Olive Brads, Photo Corner Punch, primas (colored white prima with regal rose marker)

4 comments:

Kerry D-C said...

Kim this is fabtastic!! Such a cute bird stamp!

Allison Rankin said...

This is so cute...I love those birdies! Thanks for playing around with this sketch!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh cute. Love the colors and that stamp! I also love the heart coner you created. Very clever.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...