a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, February 18, 2008

Scrapbook layout turned in to card



I used Allison's scrapbook sketch to turn in to a card. I really liked this one and although it did take me forever to do, I really liked the outcome. I'm trying to practice my watercoloring!


Using scraps off the last card I continued with the theme of eggplant envy and old olive and added Regal Rose in to the mix.


Stamp Sets: Bird Border by Magenta, sentiment by Hero Arts (Many Friends)
Cardstock: Eggplant Envy, Regal Rose, Old Olive, Confetti White
Inks: same as above
Accessories: Old Olive Brads, Photo Corner Punch, primas (colored white prima with regal rose marker)

4 comments:

Kerry said...

Kim this is fabtastic!! Such a cute bird stamp!

Allison said...

This is so cute...I love those birdies! Thanks for playing around with this sketch!

Lauren (mytime) said...

Oh cute. Love the colors and that stamp! I also love the heart coner you created. Very clever.

beate said...

Gorgeous card, Kim! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...