a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, January 21, 2008

Technostamper's Monday Lunchtime Sketch


My friend Mary Jo is hosting a Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge each week. I decided I need to stamp more and what a better excuse than a challenge?

This took me all weekend to complete in pieces only because of the kids running around, birthday parties, company over. I've had the idea in my head ever since I got my new stamps that I ordered after seeing another creation by Lauren.

If you would like to join the challenge, post your link her or see Mary Jo's website above and link your challenge card there.


Stamps Used: Bird Border by Magenta, Feather Flourish by StampendousCardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Artic Frog: The "Good" Napkins Sunday Brunch patterned paper, Basic Black, Whisper White and textured cardstock unknown
Ink: Tempting Turqouise, Pumpkin Pie, Apricot Appeal, Versafine Onyx Black, Certainly Celery, Old OliveAccessories: Basic Black brads, Daisy Crazy Primas, "Love" sticker from a creative keepsakes solicitation I received, Aquapainter

12 comments:

MJ said...

Look at this wonderful card all "staged up" Looks great! I love all the texture and the colors are so happy. Beautiful job on the challenge, thanks for playing.

rozie640 said...

Adorable card Kim, love the colors as well.

Anonymous said...

Kim~ I love your card, cute stamp set and I like the colors together!

Anonymous said...

Great card Kim!!!

Pat Huntoon said...

Great card, Kim!

Kerry D-C said...

Fowl-liscious! cute cute cute!

Lisa Somerville said...

Great card Kim

Margaret Raburn said...

What an adorable lil' birdie card! Great job and love those 'licious colors!

Ida said...

Yummy! Such nice bright & cheerful colors. Those birds are so sweet and cute. Great job with the sketch. I participate too if you want to check my card out. Ida

Anonymous said...

Kim, I love this! These little birds are so cute! The colors are great.

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Great colors! :)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Wow...I so love this...As always your work is terrific!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...