a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Swappin Divas, Sketch Challenge/Blog Candy




Here is a card I completed for a swap group I belong to called Swappin Divas. We had a sketch challenge with a Valentine Theme.
Needless to say I was almost complete with my card before I realized it had a Theme this month...so I added the Wild About You and hope that it fit the bill. I also made a few 4 1/4" square cards with the same sketch.
Blog Candy:
I've only done one other blog candy type give a way on my blog and I'm ready for another. Make a card using one of the sketches above, post a link in your comment. I will draw a name on Sunday, January 27 for some blog goodies.
Stamp Sets: on long note; Time Well Spent, Wild About You; on square; Zoofari, Simply Said
Cardstock: So Saffron, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Cutie Pie DSP
Inks: So Saffron, Ruby Red, Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Black Staz-On, Old Olive marker
Accessories: Circle punches, Marvy Uchida Scallop Punches, Soft Subtles brads, Aquapainter
Thanks for looking and for playing!




2 comments:

Karen said...

great cards Kim! I tried to combine your sketch with the BC color combo this week - here is my attempt. :)

http://watercoloreddreams.blogspot.com/2008/01/bloggers-challenge-jan_18.html

Margaret Raburn said...

Kim, Love these cards! So very attractive! Great job!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...