a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Criss Cross Card

I made this card for a small swap I do with a few girls. Our theme
this month was fall/Halloween and believe it or not I have
NO fall or Halloween stamps, I went through them all and not even a fall looking leaf to use. Needless to say I had to improvise with this. I hope the girls won't be too disappointed that it's not the traditional fall/Halloween card. I like to be a little different ;-)

Stamp Sets: Hugs & Wishes (stamped on card inside), Bodacious Bouquet
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Whisper White, Petals & Paisleys DSP
Inks: Not Quite Navy, So Saffron, Old Olive
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle, Round Tab Punch, Whisper White Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Punch

4 comments:

Tina said...

Very pretty. I am sure that no one will be disappointed with this.

rozie640 said...

Very cute card, looks like fall to me!

Rose Ann said...

Pretty criss cross card! Very nice!!

Angie Z. said...

Beautiful - love the colors and the papers!
~Angie

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...