a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, July 9, 2007

Tagged...I'm It

The wonderfully creative Jane decided to tag me. I actually think I was tagged earlier, but forgot to post so to whoever may have tagged me...I apologize for slacking off.

Here are the rules...
* I must post 7 random things about me
* Tag 7 other bloggers to do the same.
* Post rules and the bloggers I tagged here.
* Leave tagged bloggers comments on their site so they know they've been tagged.

Seven random things about me:
1. I met my husband when I was a sophmore in high school.
2. My son was born 12 1/2 weeks premature & now bounces off the wall at the healthy age of 7
3. My daughter was more than twice the size at birth as the size of my son when I brought him home from the hospital
4. I started out scrapbooking before I got hooked on stamping
5. I'm addicted to People magazine. When I had a subscription, if it didn't arrive in my mailbox before I could get it in the store, I would buy it there.
6. I'm training for the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk in October
7. I'm addicted to reading everyone's blogs!

I am tagging:
Anyone who is reading this site right now ;-)

1 comments:

Betty O said...

Hi Kim! You've been tagged AGAIN! Check my blog for further information.

VC Rocks!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...