a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Last name frame


Whooo, I'm done with name frames. My girlfriend must NOT drink the water in her area as every one of her friends has had baby's!


This one took me longer to come up with how I wanted to do it. I hate when you have an idea in your head on how you want it to look only to discover that won't work. The theme in the room was blue, bears and planes. Well, I don't have any bears or planes. I can manage the blue, every shade of it!!! But, the lady who had the baby is also involved in Golden Retriever Rescue and so my girlfriend said dog prints would be cute....hey, I know someone who has that stamp set!!!


I used some new letter that Creative Memories has and put them on a think cardboard and cut them out.


Stamps: Dog set which I don't know the name of, Everyday Flexible Phrases

Colors: Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery, Ballet Blue, Whisper White

Accessories: Creative Memories ABC Monograms in Baby Boy Soft, Copper Hardware, Grosgrain Ribbon


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...