a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Warning! SSUS-Cape Cod Retreaters....No Peeking

This year I decided to participate in the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk. I made this card as a contraband swap for our retreat and inside I enclosed a few breast cancer facts and the reasons I'm participating in the walk this year.

I think it is important for woman to realize breast cancer can affect anyone, even those who do not have any history of it in their family. The numbers are astonishing. I encourage every one of you reading this to read the health facts on breast cancer and make sure you are doing your monthly breast exams. Detecting it early can be a lifesaver!

If you wish to generously make a donation to may walk, please feel free to do so here

Please make sure to drop me an e-mail with your addy so that I can send you a thank you card and in advance...thank you for supporting the Breast Cancer 3-Day walk and myself.

Stamps: Causabella, Hope Is (retired)
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Watercolor paper, Bravo Burgundy, patterned paper from my scrapbooking stash
Ink: Black Stazon
Reinkers: Creamy Caramel, Pretty in Pink and Bravo Burgundy
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Corner Slot Punch, Spiral punch

1 comments:

~*~ Allison ~*~ said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...