a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Doodle This/Spring Mini Swap

This was a swap card I worked on earlier this week for a Spring Mini swap I'm doing on SU-Girlfriends.

Stamp Set: Doodle This
Colors: Bashful Blue, Close To Cocoa, Cranberry Crisp, Old Olive and Whisper White
Other: Round Tab punch, soft subtles brads, Cranberry Crisp Grosgrain and Aquapainters

This was also a Color Challenge on SCS as well as a Sketch Challenge (too tired to look up which ones but will edit to add).

1 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute! Great colors and dontcha just love the new tab punch!?... I find myself using it all the time!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...