a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, May 29, 2015

Together


I'm not finding as much time to stamp as I used to so I need to kick my mojo into gear one of these days.

I made this card a few weeks ago but hadn't shared it yet.  It's one that I really like how it turned out and finally am using one of the punches I had to have...now to figure out who to give the card to.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting me and sorry I've been MIA.
********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Cloud 9 from Technique Tuesday
Papers: Very Vanilla, Lost and Found Union Square
Inks: Archival Ink Jet Black
Embellishments: SU punch, mini pearls

3 comments:

Dutchstamptramp said...

Wonderful card Kim!

Sue said...

Oh I really like this Kim, lovely papers!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Are those my favorite flowers from SU!? Love the touch of red on the designer paper... the circle looks nice too.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...