a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, December 15, 2014

Thankful for



Another set of cards utilizing some of my patterned paper stash and the Operation Write Home sketch #186.  I've really tried to keep my cards minimal as I'm hoping to give them as gifts.

This uses the Kaiser Craft Peachy Keen papers.

********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Birthday Messages by Simon Says Stamp!, Building Blocks by Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: Whisper White, Kaiser Craft Peachy Keen, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: twine

2 comments:

massofhair said...

There is always something to be thankful for Kim, that is for sure! Fab cards, great colours :-) xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Two more great cards, Kim! Loving the patterned papers you have in your stash!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...