a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, October 31, 2014

BC391: Give Thanks


It's been a long time since I've participated in blogger's challenge.  

I had told Lisa I needed to really kick my butt in gear to stamp more and so I committed to joining this week and trying to keep up going forward.  I spent some time this week cutting up some of my patterned paper in the hopes to create a ton of cards this weekend and next week.  I have been inspired by seeing these 6 x 6 tutorials (gosh knows I have enough of 6 x 6 papers to last a lifetime).

I kept this one pretty clean and simple and I'm not really happy with my crummy photography on my cards these days either (call it being lazy).

This card is using a variation of the Operation Write Home Sketch #211.  I love these sketches as they give measurements.  I was trying to use up my scraps so I went with what I had.

Hope you will join the Blogger's Challenge and show us how you are giving thanks.
**********************************
Card details:
Stamps: Treasured Words and Poppy Birthday from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Kaiser Craft Peachy Keen Collection
Inks: More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Calypso Coral, Chocolate Chip
Embellishments: Dimensionals



1 comments:

Monika/Buzsy said...

Darling little flower in the circle Kim. All is well here... winter is on it's way... my mom is visiting...

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...