a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 14, 2014

You're My Little Chicadee


I fell in love with this set when I saw this adorable card on pinterest, so I immediately went out in search of it and bought it.

Love it, and how it allows me to watercolor the little chicks using my ink pads pressed into the tops to create a watercolor palette.  I made quite a few with this set that I'll be sharing over the next week or so.

This is card was a little 3.5 x 4.25" card, just big enough to fit this line up of chickadee's on it.

Hope your Monday is starting off well-we are expecting yet another rainstorm which means our sporting events will be called off again this week (they were last week as well).  
********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Chickadees from Technique Tuesday
Cardstock: Basic Black, Soft Sky
Inks: So Saffron, Soft Sky, Pink Pirouette, Archival Ink in Jet Black
Embellishments: twine, aquapainter

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I can see why you liked them. they are super cute, and so is your card.

Kay Wallace said...

I agree...it's totally adorable! Lovely water coloring, Kim!

Karen Dunbrook said...

very sweet card...

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...