a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bundle of Joy


The past week our challenge over at Blogger's Challenge was a baby theme.  Worked perfectly as our neighbors just had a little baby boy.  I hope she doesn't sneak a peek at this as I haven't gotten her gift over to her yet.

I kept my card pretty simple without a ton of stamping, using the patterned paper instead.  My little carriage was colored with copics.

Sorry this is short, I started a new job last week that has kept me on my toes.  I'm loving it and the change, but it has me extremely busy.

Hope you will join us over at Blogger's Challenge and show off those cute baby creations.
*********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Borderline and Treasured Words from Verve Stamps
Cardstock: River Rock, Chocolate Chip, Simple Stories Baby Steps
Inks: Chocolate Chip, copics
Embellishments: Tim Holtz stapler


1 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Love the soft colors and patterns in your card!! So sweet! :) HUGS

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...