a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, January 19, 2013

The Paper Hoarder's Push


(totally copying my friend Beth's post...with her permission)

After my friend Beth and I pushed each other to use up some of ourgrowing 6x6 paper collection, we thought it might be fun to turn it into a monthly challenge. So starting in February we will be posting a monthly challenge to push us to use our papers. We hope you will join us!

The Paper Hoarders Push - a challenge to push you to use your paper. The challenges will be posted on the second Monday of the month. Forour first challenge, Feb 11th, we have selected the DEVOTED 6x6 pad from Carta Bella.


So, if you have the DEVOTED collection from Carta Bella, please join us and get busy creating. Then on February 11th come back and check out what we've done and share your projects.Please share this challenge with your friends.

3 comments:

Jane Wetzel said...

great idea!

Tina said...

genuis idea cuz I have tons of paper - I have a slight addiction to buying whats new then not really ready to use it then before you know it more NEW paper is released. argh!!!

I don't have this pad of paper..darn it...seems you may have just as much paper if not more since I have yet to buy this ---I may just have to go out and look for it.

Happy sunday friend
tina

Lisa Somerville said...

Sounds like a fun challenge - don't have that one, so I guess I'm not much of a hoarder!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...