a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Merry Christmas



Can you believe that there are only a few more weeks until Christmas?  Are you ready yet?  I'm NOT!!!

I have done quite a few Christmas cards, but none of them for myself to mail out.  Most of them have been for hubby's co-workers.

Here's one I made a few weeks ago, simple layout using the FTL208 sketch.  I think if I were to do it again I'd change the poinsettia and not put the glitter all over it but maybe just a little.

Thanks for stopping by!
*****************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Sea2Flower from The {Stamps} of Life, Mini Messages from PaperTrey Ink
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Basic Black, Cherry Cobbler, Simple Stories Handmade Holiday
Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, copics
Embellishments: Gold cord from SU!, Crystal Art Glitter, Old Olive Brad

1 comments:

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful holiday card! Love the papers with the glittery poinsettia!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...