a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Bees Galore




Today I'm going to share a few cards I made for the recent release of Bee4Me at The {Stamps} of Life.  If you love bees, you will love this set!

For my first card I wanted to create a flower with the bee trail.  I used my sizzix flower die and then sprinkled some glitter on the petals.  I didn't like this color combination but I have to say it is growing on me.


Using bee images and avoiding yellow is hard to do, so I went with a cute bright pink for this one.


For my last card I went with some bold colors and paper pieced my bee with some patterned paper to make it stand out against the darker blue.



So glad you stopped by and hope to see you soon!  Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...