a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, October 29, 2012

Believe in Yourself


Welcome to Monday!  I hope that all of you on the East Coast in the path of Hurricane Sandy are staying safe.  Luckily we are just experiencing a little wind and cold weather here in Georgia.

I stamped a little this weekend but not as much as I would have liked.  Do you ever feel that way?  I had fun crafting with my friend Beth Matson via Facetime on Friday night before I hit a wall and ran out of ideas.  I'm hoping she did better than I did as she was on a roll creating for a craft show.

I am not always a great CAS stamper, but hope this fits the category for Leslie's challenge over at SCS for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge to create a clean & simple card with a sentiment as a focal point.  I've done quite a few of the daily challenges but haven't had a chance to blog them all.  I really wanted to do all 31 but not sure if I'll be able to.  It goes to a great cause and I feel good that my cards are going to be used instead of collecting dust in my bin.

Card details:
Stamps: Phrases2Say from The {Stamps} of Life
Cardstock: Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Blush
Inks: Memento Rich Cocoa
Embellishments: Dish All the Dirt Brown Ribbon, Dimensionals from Stampin'Up!


1 comments:

Patrice said...

Love the color scheme!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...