a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, October 22, 2012

Back to You Wise Guy



Sharing a couple of animal cards today to give your Monday a good kick in the *ss.

He, he, had to use that line as my Monday's always need a good kick in the butt.  Love this donkey from There She Goes and this card is for the Hope You Can Cling To Challenge from Edna15 to use 5 words on your creation.


Card details:

Stamps: BaDonkey Donk from There She Goes Clear Stamps
Cardstock: Brown Leather Satchel from Clear & Simple Stamps; Patterned Paper: Paris & Co. Collection from My Mind's EyeInks: Memento Rich Cocoa, copics E40, E43, E44Embellishments: Dimensionals and Basic Pearls from Stampin' Up!, Die-Namics Open Scallop Edge from My Favorite Things
****************************************************

For my second card I pulled out this cute set My Peeps from Paper Smooches.  I combined a sentiment from that set from one of the Taglines: Critters set from Clear & Simple Stamps, thought they worked so well together.

This card is for the Hope you can cling to challenge hosted by Giovanna to use 3 punches/dies and a sentiment.  I used 2 of the Fancy label dies from Sizzix for Stephanie Barnard along with a circle punch.


Card details:
Stamps: My Peeps from Paper Smooches, Taglines: Critters from Clear & Simple Stamps; Cardstock: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Kraft Like a Rockstar, A Blanc Check and Brown Leather Satchel from Clear & Simple Stamps
Inks: Dish All the Dirt Brown, Copics E31, E35, E40Embellishments: Fancy Labels Die from Sizzix for Stephanie Barnard, Circle Punch from Stampin'Up!, Kraft Like a Rockstar Brown Twill Ribbon from Clear & Simple Stamps, Crystal Effects and Dimensionals from Stampin' Up!

3 comments:

Maria Sabina R. said...

ahahahhahahahahah the first card is PHENOMENAL!!!! SOOOO CUTE AND FUNNY

Anonymous said...

LOL!! I just LOVE that first image!! He's funny!! :) That owl is just darling!! Two great cards Kim!! HUGS

Miriam Prantner said...

Cute cards! Perfect for a monday morning...and a Tuesday too! I especially love the donkey!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...