a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, September 28, 2012

BC284: Countdown to Halloween


I didn't get around to doing blogger's challenge last week and this week I'm cheating a bit as this card was in my files.  This weeks Blogger's Challenge is the Countdown to Halloween and if you have kiddos in the house like me, Halloween is the talk of our house and who's wearing what costume.

I made this card a few weeks ago using some of the new release images from Stampotique, love this tree and the little owls perched in it.  

Thanks for stopping by, I've been trying to work on some things I can't share just yet so haven't had a lot of extra time to stamp for fun...that and I got a new Silhouette Cameo that I haven't even played with much...I know I'm missing out big time!

This is the inside of the card, does Halloween bring back good or scary memories for you??  All good here, lots of fun on Halloween.


Join us over at Blogger's Challenge by linking up to the blog hop below or over at the challenge blog.
********************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Weather is Changing 7304 and Owl Tree 4018 from Stampotique Originals
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White
Inks: Perfect Little Black Dress
Embellishments: Crystal Effects on owl eyes

7 comments:

TenSGal said...

I love Halloween and I love your card! Very scary!!!
:)

BarbaraW said...

Love your card. Halloween is so much fun. I love that owls on a branch stamp. Can't wait til mine gets here.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

What a cute card Kim! Luv that stamps too.

Lisa Somerville said...

How cute! Love all the owls perched in the spooky tree branch!

Karen B. said...

This image is perfect for halloween, and I really like how the orange borer shows it off!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a cool Halloween card Kim. I love that image!

Suzanne C said...

Love that stamp! Cool spooky card! Love it!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...