a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mystery Image Swap

On one of the yahoo groups I belong to we have been doing a "mystery image" swap where we are all sent an image by one of the members and we each make a card to send to another member with the image. This one was fun and it was the first time I made a flap card. On the inside it says "Just sitting here thinking about you"

I can't tell you much about the card other than it is a Hambo stamp that was used. I used pink passion and close to cocoa paper, not sure who makes the patterned paper I used. The scalloped circle and circle punch are Marvy Uchida and I used my colored pencils to color in the duck. I added some crystal effects to the water the duck is sitting in.

Hope you liked it and check out some of the other members who participated:

Ida who was our mystery image hostess
Kerry our yahoo group owner
Leigh who amazes me with her coloring skills

2 comments:

Rochelle W said...

Really cute card! I love the duck and the crystal effects.

Sandy said...

Cute card ... wonderful layout ... adorable image!! Nice job.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...