a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blogger Challenge, Week #9


I am way behind in posting and then I had to reach in to my archives to find a card I had already made as I haven't had any time to make a card. I was travelling last week and my MIL came in to town for a quick visit (from CA) for the weekend so we were slammed.
I apologize to the other participants that I wasn't able to get a new one completed, but should have one done for this week with no issues ;-)
This is a 3 x 3 card I made for a "jiffy" swap where we have certain requirements and we put all the stuff in a box of "Jiffy" muffin mix (minus the muffin mix).
Stamp Sets: Wild About You
Colors: Regal Rose, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Circle punches, Word Window Punch and retired ribbons
Make sure to check out the sidebar for the other challenge participants work, some awesome cards this week with great creative ways to use the punches!

2 comments:

Claudia Perry said...

Hi Kim,
I love your little card, and even though it's not "freshly" made for this challenge, it still fits the requirements ;-)
I love how you used the word window punch 3 times on the side. Neat idea!
Claudia

Stefanie said...

Super cute Kim! I love the colors and the way the word window punch outs are staggered up the side of the card. Very cool!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...