a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, June 4, 2007

Hailey name frame

Another name frame that I was commissioned to do. I've been procrastinating and finally sat down and got motivated to finish it this weekend. I used the SS
April issue as my inspiration. I changed a few things, but stuck along the same lines for most of it.

Stamp Set: CTMH letters, Doodle This, Simply Said
Colors: Regal Rose, Lovely Lilac, Certainly Celery, Barely Banana
Accessories: SU! Markers, Prima Flower, SU! soft subtle brads, Scalloped punch and circle punch by Marvy Uchida, Cuttlebug, White grosgrain ribbon.

Hope it goes well in the baby's room!
Images copyright Stampin'Up! and CTMH

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...