a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, May 20, 2007

A Muse ATC Swap



Here is one of the swaps I created for an ATC swap I'm participating in. I found this paper at Michael's and had to have it, loved the colors and the design of it. Then I had to find the right A Muse stamp and couldn't decide on just 1 so I had to order about 10 of them. This still wasn't what I had in mind as I was doing it, but thought it turned out cute. I'm working on 3 more ATC swaps so hopefully next weekend will have more to post along with some more name frames.


Stamp Sets: A Muse Cowboy Kid and Sentiment
Cardstock: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Deja Views Blue Raspberry Paisley
Other: White Craft Pad, Stapler, Hemp, Aquapainter

2 comments:

All Blog Spots said...

nice blog

Rochelle W said...

Very cute.

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...