a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, April 2, 2007

Shopabella

Here is my first time using this set. I'm in love with the Stamping Bellas and am going to have to order some more of them!

This was a challenge card to use something I had bought when I was in Cape Cod last weekend (the paper and sentiment).

Stamps: Stamping Bella (shopabella), sentiment by Amuse
Cardstock: Gable Green, Basic Brown, Confetti White, Pretty in Pink and patterned cardstock by Basic Grey (Pheobe paper pad)
Inks: Basic Brown, Pretty in Pink, Bashful Blue, Gable Green, So Saffron, Creamy Caramel

2 comments:

Stefanie said...

Too cute Kim!

Allison Rankin said...

Great looking card...esp. with that DP!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...