a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Another SSUS Cape Cod Retreater Warning...No Peeking


This is the 2nd card I did for our retreat swap. I had cut all my cardstock in the hopes of trying a new card fold but my dimensions were off...needless to say ALL the cardstock was already cut and I didn't want to waste any of it so I improvised.
Set Used: Best of Cluck, Canvas (barely visible)
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Confetti White, So Saffron, Cool Carribean (do you see a color resemblance??) Notations paper
Inks: Stazon
Reinkers: Old Olive, Cool Carribean, So Saffron
Accessories: Ticket punch and staples
This card actually flips up to open where the so saffron cardstock ends

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...