a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, February 25, 2007

SSUS Scraps Challenge

This weeks challenge on one of my groups was to use our scraps to make a card. The base didn't have to be a scrap but everything else did. Can you believe I had the base as a scrap along with everything else? My scrap bin is getting out of control and I just can't seem to get it down even though I use them all the time.

Stamp Sets: Bundle of Joy (available 3/1 through Stampin'Up! from the Spring Mini), Print Pattern
Colors: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Other: paper piercer and cutting tool kit






Enjoy!

2 comments:

Ida said...

How adorable. I just love that little Giraffe. Great job with this card. Ida

Debi Calandrelle said...

I love how you highlighted areas of the Print Pattern background. It really makes it POP! Looks 3D! Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...