a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, February 8, 2009


Unfortunately this weekend I was in need of a sympathy card, actually I need 3 of them. We just learned this afternoon that my Aunt passed away (my Godmother) after a brain hemmorhage last night. Very sad for our family.


I decided to finish the card I started Friday night and added the sentiment on to it. I used Nichole Heady's Dot to Dot Challenge and although I didn't get it completed in time to enter the challenge I still enjoyed working on the sketch.


Hoping to squeeze out another card this evening for Mary Jo's Monday Lunchtime Sketch Challenge tomorrow.


Card details:
Stamp Sets: Happy Harmony, Small Sayings
Cardstock: Crate Paper, Birdie Collection "Chickadee", Papertrey Ink. white
Inks: Apricot Appeal, Basic Brown, Cool Carribean
Accessories: Janome sewing machine, Ice Stickles, Earth Elements & Neutrals buttons

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...