a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Monday, May 7, 2012



I was never a big dog person, until I decided last year to get one.  My little gal was my Mother's Day gift and while she can be a handful, I can't imagine our lives without her being a part of it.

This is a very clean & simple card I created with darling little stick dog from the kids2love stamp set from The{Stamps}of Life.  While I didn't color my dog like mine (mine is black/white), it still reminds me of my doggy.
**************************************************************
Card details:
Stamps: Tinytitles2stamp and Kids2Love from The{Stamps}of Life
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Kraft Like a Rockstar Ivory
Inks: Dish All the Dirt Brown, copic markers
Embellishments: window slot punch

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...