a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Sunday, February 25, 2007





I am headed out of town tomorrow to go to my corporate office. A friend there is also a SU Demo and so I always try to make her something when I'm up there. Pam is equally as talented and she blows me away with her two-step stamping! I hope she will like this, she said she is always looking for new things for her stamp camps and I thought that this would be perfect. I used Taylor VanBruggen's directions for the coaster box and then I made 8- 3 x 3 gift cards with the scraps. Didn't take me too long to do, and had fun making them.

I'm so tired so I'll have to edit later on this week with materials used.

Thanks Jen (and Kevin) for the coasters!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...