a creative mind at work in the deep dark basement

Friday, March 30, 2007

You Make Me Happy


We were given a challenge by Pat Huntoon on our retreat in the Cape. She gave us several sets to choose from and 3 colors (Rose Red, Green Galore and Regal Rose) along with neutrals. This is the card that I came up with although the scan is not very good.
Sets: You Make Me Happy, Print Pattern
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black, Green Galore, Rose Red, Regal Rose
Inks: Basic Black, Craft White, Regal Rose
Embellishments: 1/2" circle punch, prima flowers, silver Stickles, dimensionals

3 comments:

rozie640 said...

This card was stunning IRL!! Yes, I got to watch Kim in action at the Cape Code Retreat. Kim is a sweetheart and as much fun as she is talented. Love your hair cut, now I'll need an after pic for my scrapbook I am making of the Cape Retreat!!!! Loved all your cards and I'm glad I didn't peek! Beautiful work Kim. Rose

Stefanie said...

Oh, I must have missed your card during the challenge. It is simply stunning! I love the black dragonflies on the background.

And your new haircut is super cute! Perfect for spring!

lilstamperalex said...

Very nice card - and I LOVE your haircut! thanks for sharing your beautiful work! Alex

Post a Comment

Thanks for looking at my creations and if you wish to, please let me know what you liked/disliked about it...all comments are welcome!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...